Drop Out of the “Ain’t It Awful Club”
Drop out of the Ain’t it Awful Club” encourages participants to pay attention to the people they surround themselves. By evaluating the positive and negative people one has chosen to surround themselves with, they are able to see how those relationships will impact their overall success. TIME: 90 Minutes plus additional 30 minutes for Q& A Objectives • Participants will learn how to recognize a toxic person. • Participants will identify who are the positive and negative people in their lives. • Participants will develop a clear view of how their associations with other people impact them.
TIME: 1 Hour, and 30 minutes Q& A Session
- 7 Steps to Recognize and Avoid Toxic People
- How To Recognize a Toxic Person
- If You Let Toxic People Steal Your Future, You Have No One to Blame But Yourself
- Guilt is the Real Enemy
- Setting Boundaries with Toxic People
- Minimize Your Contact
- Spend Holidays Out of Town
- “It’s Not Against You, It’s For Me”
- Who Would You Rather Spend Time With?
- Positive/Negative Association Evaluator